A lot of people suffer from rapid heartbeat or heart palpitations, but do not know the specific reason for this feeling we will learn together dear reader in this article on the causes of rapid heart beat and the various ways to treat them.
Causes of rapid heart beat
- Strenuous exercise
- The bathroom
- The fear and psychological pressure and a sense of power overload
- Disorder in the activity of the thyroid gland
- Heart disease
- Frequent smoking and drinking beverages containing caffeine
- A heart attack leads to cardiac arrhythmias
- Blockage of a coronary artery
- Hormonal changes that occur due to menstruation or menopause
- Incidence of cardiac arrest or stroke
Persons concerned to the speed of the heartbeat
After that you know the causes of rapid heart beat you know now more people vulnerable to the speed of the heartbeat:
- People who are exposed to psychological pressure
- People athletes who have exercise-violent
- People who drink large amounts of coffee or caffeinated drinks
- People who smoke heavily
- Pregnant women
Read also: treat heart palpitations to pregnant women
Symptoms fast heartbeat
Some people who suffer from tachycardia may not show obvious symptoms, but can appear some symptoms such as:
- Feeling dizzy
- Fast heartbeat or palpitations
- Pain in the chest
- Incidence of angina.
Treatment of rapid heart beat
After that you know the causes of rapid heart beat you know is also on the ways we treat them:
- Close the eyes and press them gently
- Avoid make the big
- Reduce drinking beverages rich in caffeine
- Quit smoking
- Get more rest
- Get sufficient amount of sleep.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle
Your doctor will be the best treatment after the blood test you find out the reason behind arrhythmia, so if you have tachycardia due to sinus is your some antiviral medicines and if you suffer from tachycardia supraventricular may recommend your doctor to quit smoking and reduce caffeine.
Read also: causes of heart palpitations and treatment
There are many things that may make you more susceptible to the impulses of the heart rapid, including the following:
- Drinks that contain caffeine
- Some cold medicines and cough
- Drugs fill the appetite
- Medications used to treat mental illness
- High blood pressure medications
Tips to reduce rapid heart beat
- Try to reduce the tension and stress because stress causes high proportion of adrenaline which causes heart palpitations, rapid pulse you should try to relax and reduce stress.
- Try taking the same slow from the nose and then get him out of your mouth and repeat it to feel comfortable.
- Take five deep breaths every hour or two to help calm your mind and keep relaxed.
- Take a cool bath or spray cold water on your face or put a cold towel or ice bag to your face for 20 to 30 seconds will help you to calm the nerves.
- Avoid your exposure to drought because of lack of water in the body can cause rapid heart beat you should drink water regularly.
- Eating nutritional foods that contain calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, because they are important elements for a healthy heart and body.
After that you know dear readers in this article on the causes of rapid heart beat , symptoms and treatment methods if you have more queries and questions you can consult one of our doctors here