Affect cancer blood the production and function of blood cells in the body, and begin to most types of leukemia in the bone marrow where it starts manufacturing blood cells, you know in this article on causes of leukemia , types and its symptoms and treatment.
The types of leukemia
Arises this type of leukemia in the bone marrow due to increased production of abnormal type of white blood cells, nor can this huge number of white blood cells fight infection and weakens the ability of bone marrow to produce red blood cells and platelets.
Read also: leukemia and causes
This affects the type of blood cancer on the lymphatic system which strengthens the to get rid of excess fluid in the body in addition to the production of immune cells, the lymphocytes produced by the lymphatic system is a type of white blood cells that can combat any infection in the body.
When the infection is life turn these cells into cancer cells, multiply and congregate in the lymph nodes and other body tissues, and over time these cancer cells immune system of the body.
Think myeloma a type of cancer that affects the cells of the blood plasma, where the plasma manufacture antibodies to fight any infection or foreign objects inside the body, killing cancer cells, preventing the cells of the plasma is the source of antibody production.
Causes of leukemia
Perhaps the type is common types of blood cancers is a leukemia, and there is no specific causes cancer of the blood, but there are some risk factors that increase the likelihood of blood cancer, including:
- A history of the family.
- Smoking, so that factor is extremely dangerous., increase the likelihood of developing cancer of the blood.
- Diseases genes genetic, such as down’s syndrome.
- Other problems in the blood such as myelodysplastic.
- Undergo chemotherapy increases the risk of cancer of the blood.
- Exposure to high levels of radiation.
Read also: how smoking is linked to cancer?
Symptoms of cancer blood
The symptoms of leukemia
- Excessive sweating especially during the night.
- Feeling unwell and weakness.
- Loss of consciousness without reasons.
- Pain in the bones.
- Hypertrophy of the liver or spleen.
- Infection with bruises and bleeding easily.
Symptoms of lymphoma
Order symptoms of lymphoma the risk factors did not identify the causes of cancer of the blood and these symptoms:
- Hypertrophy of the lymph nodes.
- Shortness of breath.
- Feeling itchy.
The symptoms of myeloma
- Feeling of being unwell.
- Pain in the bones.
- Problems in the kidneys.
- The loss of appetite.
- Swelling and weakness in the feet.
Disease treatment leukemia
Treatment of leukemia
- Chemotherapy to kill cancer cells, can undergo one type of treatment or several types at the same time.
- Radiation therapyis the use of radiation with high energy to kill cancer cells and prevent their growth, and the use of radiation therapy to the affected part in the body or the whole body.
- Immunotherapy helps the immune system in the body to battle cancer cells and kill them.
Read also: effects of chemotherapy on cancer patients
Treatment of lymphoma
- Surveillance, since there are types of lymphoma, slow growth, so your doctor, to wait and monitor the cancer cells before the treatment of lymphoma even the appearance of any symptoms.
- Bone marrow transplant, also known as the cultivation of stem cells, and is used where high doses of chemotherapy and radiation to discourage the patient’s bone marrow, and the introduction of bone marrow cells healthy in the body and begin the transition to the bone and rebuild bone marrow.
- Chemotherapy is used to kill cancer cells grow rapidly, and injection therapy in the patient’s veins or taken in the form of pills.
And now dear reader, after we get to know the causes of leukemia , types and the various treatment methods, if you have any queries you can consult one of our doctors here