You may face some couples the problem of late pregnancy, which causes stress and increased anxiety about the excellence of the reproduction, and to find out the leading causes of late pregnancy related to women and men and its treatment different you can follow the following article.
The causes of delayed pregnancy in women
Ovulation problems such as:
- Hormonal disturbances.
- The presence of a tumor or sebaceous cyst on the ovary.
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle.
- Feeding problems such as anorexia or bulimia.
- Disorders of the thyroid gland.
- Increasing the weight.
- Exposure to stress increased.
- The loss of a large percentage of body fat.
Or damage to the fallopian tubes or the uterus that occurs due to the following:
- Infection pelvic infections.
- Polyps or fibroids.
- The presence of scars by the uterus.
- The presence of a congenital defect in the womb.
- Ectopic pregnancy previously.
- Cervical mucus is a natural which prevents sperm from reaching the egg.
Read also: causes of poor pregnancy
The reasons for delayed pregnancy for men
- Low sperm count as a result health condition such as problems of the testicles or genetic problems.
- The weakness of the movement of the sperm and enable them to reach the egg.
- Abnormal sperm shape hand, making it difficult to enrichment.
- Disorders of the sperm, which prevent the sperm properly.
- The presence of a health condition such as infection of the testis or cancer or diabetes or mumps or AIDS.
- The high temperature of the testes as a result of injury to the testicle not descending or varicocele or varicose veins in the scrotum and also due to the use of the sauna, hot tubs for long periods.
- Ejaculation disorders due to blockage of the channels of ejaculation.
- Hormonal imbalance due to hypogonadism deficiency of testosterone.
May include the reasons for delayed pregnancy and other related men the following:
- Klinefelter’s syndrome low testosterone low sperm count or absence of sperm.
- Incidence of mumps after puberty, which leads to inflammation of the testicles and impaired sperm production.
- Urethral opening under the penis instead of the tip which hinders the access of sperm to the cervix properly.
- Cystic fibrosis is a chronic disease resulting risk would be sticky and affect the operation of sperm.
- Exposure to radiation therapy, which can impair sperm production.
- Some drugs and medications that affect fertility and sperm production, such as some anti-inflammatory medications used to treat Crohn’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis, and chemotherapy.
- Exposure to chemicals such as pesticides.
How to treat late pregnancy
After learning the causes of late pregnancy here are the highlights of treatment options that can the committee not including the following:
- Clomiphene to define and regulate ovulation.
- Tamoxifen is an alternative drug clomiphene helps to cure ovulation problems.
- Metformin to treat polycystic ovaries.
- Gonadotropins to stimulate ovulation in women and may also improve fertility in men.
- Real estate gonadal hormone stimulant of dopamine to stimulate ovulation.
There are several surgical operations a doctor can resort to them for the treatment of fertility problems and assisted reproduction including:
- Surgery of the fallopian tubes to remove the scars and repair.
- Surgery treatment the growth of the endometrium outside of the uterus and remove fibroids and to treat polycystic ovaries.
- Surgery blockage of the channels, tossing to regulate the production of sperm.
- Surgery to remove the varicocele of the testicles in men.
Other techniques for delayed pregnancy
Are represented in the committee for some actions to help you get pregnant, including the following:
Read Also: What are the symptoms of pregnancy after ICSI
After knowing the reasons for delayed pregnancy it is necessary to come to the doctor in case of delayed pregnancy or the presence of one of the reasons mentioned earlier, the speed of appropriate treatment, with Wish You abundant health and happiness.
Just enter the date of the first day of your last period as day to you, and you will get the result in days of high fertility you have the next month..
The first day of the last menstrual cycle to you is: