The problem of excess weight is one of the greatest problems of our time as many people suffer from this problem and what follows it from serious physical diseases harmful to the heart and general health and here comes the role of cardiac exercises with a high number of heartbeats, which is called cardio. In this article we will talk about everything. For cardio exercises.
Benefits of cardio exercise
Your heart is a muscle like any other and to become strong it must function and if it fails to function it will weaken over time and this can cause a variety of negative health effects.
By getting the heart to pump blood at a faster rate on a regular basis, you will maintain its shape and health. Many people feel fatigued just by performing simple exercises such as climbing stairs and the main reason for this is that they neglect the work of the heart muscle.
- Increase metabolism (fat burning process):
Another reason to perform cardio is its effects on metabolism. Besides accelerating the heart rate, cardio exercise also increases the rate of various other processes in the body, also known as metabolism (the process of burning fat).
In general, the more intense a session of aerobic exercise, the more you notice a noticeable increase in metabolism , the easier it is to maintain your weight (or lose fat, depending on the case).
- Improve the hormonal profile:
Doing cardio exercise also dramatically changes the hormonal profile in your body that releases "feel good" hormones that will help relieve symptoms of depression and fatigue as well as release hormones that reduce appetite.
Individuals who participate in regular cardio exercise often have a more positive outlook on life simply because they get the stress-relieving benefits from these hormones.
Some types of aerobic exercise can reduce recovery time and muscle recovery after strenuous muscle exercises. If you have just had a tough session in the gym, jumping on a treadmill for walking or light jogging will help remove some byproducts that were created during the workout. This will help. It reduces DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness ) and helps bring more oxygen-rich blood to muscle tissue that improves in the repair and rebuilding process for you this translates into your ability to get back to the gym faster and work your muscles again.
Building muscle mass is a combination of an overload stimulator and enough rest to allow the muscle to heal.If you twist that balance either in any direction you either work too much or provide too much rest in between you won't get the best results.
The more muscle you are able to work (assuming full recovery has been achieved) the faster you will add additional new muscle. Cardio helps you do just that. Don't do this too often as excessive cardio exercises performed at such a high intensity puts extra pressure on the muscles that will impede recovery. Instead of helping him, he should have moderation in the cardio.
Finally for diabetics, cardio exercise helps them manage this condition by performing exercise. It will increase the ability of your muscles to use glucose. Those who exercise regularly tend to have better control of blood sugars and do not see many blood sugar fluctuations, unlike those who do not. .
With regard to diabetes, the importance of cardio is increased because this disease is very sensitive to changes in blood sugar levels.
The best cardio machines
It is always your best bet, unlike some other cardio devices. The treadmill allows you to move the way your body is supposed to move and is very easy to use. Just press the start button and press the arrows to adjust the speed or degree of altitude (resistance).
- Stair Mill:
Every athlete loves stairs What could be more functional than climbing stairs Just try not to support too much of your upper body on the handles You may feel like you are still doing the work but the exercise will be less intense and you will burn fewer calories.
- Rowing machine:
Not every gym has a rowing machine but we think this is one of the most effective ways to do aerobic exercise it's a full-body movement and a large range of motion that can be tough as hell. Just 10 minutes of time slots on this machine burn calories massively.
- Recumbent Bike:
With your upper body, torso and even backside in comfort, the recumbent bike asks your body to do nothing but move your legs if you are looking for a chair to sit while reading a book or watching your favorite movies this is the man.
Various forms of cardio exercise
- speed walking
Brisk walking is just walking at a much faster pace than usual.
Swimming gives you a full-body workout. Swimming will also help develop strength more than any other form of cardio is supposed to be a good form of cardio.
Try to do step exercises at a brisk pace for 5 minutes at the end of skipping for only 5 minutes. You feel like you ran for 20 minutes. Skipping is also good for the body in general and you also don't need to leave the house to do it.
Martial arts for example
Karate , kickboxing .
10 important cardio aerobic tips
- In order to lose fat, cardio must be practiced on an empty stomach.
- The time difference between cardio aerobic exercise and weight training exercises should be 7-8 hours.
- Start a little "with cardio exercises and gradually increase (weekly) that way if you are on a low-calorie diet, you will not lose muscle.
- Not every cardio training session should be done the same way. Vary your forms of exercise, be it running, rowing, martial arts, etc. This way it will not be boring (for those who hate cardio).
- Fat loss relates to cardio exercise. Your body begins to consume fat after a certain time during cardio, some say 20 minutes, but it depends on the individual (everyone is different) so the useful advice is to maintain a cardio exercise for at least 30 minutes.
- Always stretch your muscles before cardio exercises Do good stretches before each cardio exercise session.
- Switch the intensity during cardio exercises, start with a short walk, go moderate, then high intensity, then super intensity, then reduce to moderate and finish the session at a gentle, easy pace.
- It is important to know the target heart rate (THR). This is a must because if you are below your target heart rate, you are not doing the cardio well. The actual equation subtracts your age from 220 and you get the number of maximum heart beats that you should reach.
- Don't do cardio on rest days when your body recovers but rather let your muscles relax and build themselves.
- Nutrition accounts for 80 percent of fat loss, while cardio exercises only 20 percent, so follow healthy food programs by a trainer or nutritionist, in addition to what you do in the gyms, stomach and cardio exercises.
Cardio for beginners and the difference between cardio and weightlifting
If you're just starting out, focus first on finding an activity that gets you moving and raises your heart rate. These are the two essential components of any form of exercise, be it a hike, cycling or performing in an organized sport.
The important thing is to keep your body moving. Weightlifting will not be considered an aerobic cardio exercise because you are not constantly moving. It will be anaerobic and use a different energy system than the cardio system (ATP-CP system) .