Many of us know how important eating liver because of the delicious and flavourful food, rich in many important nutrients, but how many calories in liver, an important nutrient found in it? As well as what are the benefits and harms addressed? Follow us dear reader the following article to learn the answers to these questions.
Liver and their nutritional value
Usually looking for a lot of people about fruit and vegetables in search of vitamins and minerals, without their knowledge that the liver may miss the importance of these foods in terms of nutritional content.
Think liver, of foods simple cost, multi-species, where you can eat liver, own a lot of animals, the most common sources are beef, chicken, duck, lamb.
Offer a small amount of liver, an infinite number of important nutrients for the human body. Before talking about the calories in liver, we’ll give you useful nutrients so that you can get from eating 100 grams of liver bovine:
- Iron: of important nutrients in the liver, and a high rate, which helps carry oxygen throughout the body.
- Vitamin B12: it helps the formation of red blood cells and DNA, and functional health stroke.
- Vitamin A: important for vision and immune function and reproduction.
- Folic acid: important elements for the growth of the cells and the formation of DNA.
- Copper: works as a key to implement a number of enzymes, which helps to regulate the production of energy.
- Choline: important for brain development and liver functions.
- Riboflavin: helps convert food into energy, and is important for the cell.
Calories in liver
Containing, liver to less calories compared to the rest of other meat, containing the amount of 100 grams of liver, 175 calories, while containing the same amount of mutton or beef to more than 200 kcal.
Provide the liver, more vitamins and minerals compared to meat of other, and that is why they are the most important foods beneficial to the health of the body. Of the most important other features available in eating liver is that they are foods low fat, with about 25% of calories from fat.
Read also: the way the work of the liver, grilled.
Benefits of liver
After that you know calories in the liver, we’ll show you the importance of eating liver in your diet and its benefits are multiple:
- Considered beneficial for eye health.
- Download of the incidence of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Protect from infection with inflammation of the joints.
- Considered beneficial for heart health, increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
- Help on storage of glucose, iron, vitamins and essential nutrients.
- Filter remove toxins from the blood.
Despite the lack of calories in the liver, they contain a high percentage of cholesterol, but it does represent a big problem for most people.
There is a common belief that the liver, contain toxins, but the liver does not store toxins, but rather work on processing the toxins and convert them to something it can be removed safely from the body.
Read Also: liver to handle .. not so much them for these reasons.
In the end, dear reader, after we have explained to you calories in the liver, and benefits and harms your health, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.