Pomegranate fruit important to help you maintain your health as it contains nutrients important, so we’ll give you the number of calories in pomegranate as well as the multiple benefits of clean it and harmful, follow us dear reader the following article to find out.
Calories in pomegranate
Pomegranate fruit of the most health beneficial for the human body, providing many important vitamins and minerals, and enhance your consumption of fiber in your diet.
You can eat pomegranate in various ways, you can use its seeds and eat it in its natural, or eat it as a stick, as it is also added to salads, cocktails or even meat, appetizers, and pasta. Vary the proportion of the calories in pomegranate as well as carbs depending on the size of the fruit itself, but in any case, The dealt with is a smart choice for preserving your health.
What is the number of calories in a pomegranate?
Indicate the US Department of Agriculture USDA that fruit of the average of the pomegranate may contain 128 calories, besides the calories in a pomegranate, they contain a ratio of fat, sodium, fiber and protein, and contain about 29 grams of carbohydrates.
Pomegranate fruit is low calorie, relatively, which makes it a delicious fruit ideal for anyone dieting on. Contains pomegranate many antioxidants that help protect the body from inflammation and damage, in addition to the antioxidants in the pomegranate peels.
Pomegranate is a fruit rich in vitamin C andpotassium, fiber, folate andvitamin K, and contains pomegranate for 48% of the amount of vitamin C the daily recommended, which are important for many health functions.
Also read: pomegranate and accursed — you know, on the benefits of pomegranate for men the world.
The benefits of pomegranate
After that we know the calories in Pomegranate will show you the benefits of pomegranate health amazing, where has the pomegranate on the materials very beneficial to health can be obtained through the pomegranate juice andpomegranate peel, and is very useful in the following:
- Help pomegranate for prevention of prostate cancer, a common type of cancer that affects men.
- Helps to prevent chronic inflammation, which is the primary engine for many serious diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Is useful in cases of breast cancer in women, as it may prevent the multiplication of cancer cells.
- Pomegranate helps lower blood pressure, as high blood pressure of the basic needs that lead to heart attack and stroke.
- Struggling pomegranate arthritis and joint pain.
- Help pomegranate juice to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Help pomegranate juice to treat erectile dysfunction in men, as it helps to increase the blood flow.
- Tries to pomegranate bacterial and fungal infection.
- Helps strengthen memory and fight Alzheimer’s disease.
- Helps to improve exercise performance and, where that rich nutrient food that help improve physical performance, coupled with the lack of calories in pomegranate compared to other fruit.
- Helps the absorption of iron in the body, and promotes healing of wounds.
- Reduces the appearance of signs of aging.
- Help fiber contained in pomegranate to promote a feeling of satiety, improve digestive health, and may help to lower cholesterol in the blood.
Read also: benefits of pomegranate for … prevention of diseases and to improve digestion and treat stomach germ!
With talk about the calories in pomegranate should be noted that pomegranate does not include side effects or serious damage, but you have to watch because some of the medicines that may be dealt with contain a high percentage of cholesterol and may interact with pomegranate juice.
I don’t think the sensitivity of the pomegranate are a common occurrence, but studies suggest the possibility of their occurrence, the symptoms may include itching, swelling, runny nose and difficulty breathing, so if you have these symptoms you should consult your doctor immediately.
Read also: whack a pomegranate .. how eat pomegranate on blood pressure?
How to juice a pomegranate
You can use the 5 or 6 fruit and rum to get 4 cups approximately of pomegranate juice, it can take 30 minutes at most the following steps:
- Easily extract the pomegranate kernels after cutting the pomegranate fruit into two halves.
- Use an electric blender and add the pomegranate kernels, water, appropriate amount.
- After whisking you should not filter the juice using a strainer, because it may contain seeds, even after whipping it.
- You can add sugar to taste, then put it in a cup for them.
- You can save the juice in the refrigerator for 5 or 6 days.
Read Also: What are the benefits of pomegranate health of the body?
In the end, after that you dear reader on the calories in a pomegranate and the benefits of the multi, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.