Butaline is a good bronchodilator and bronchodilator drug in a good and fast form and its effect begins within 30 minutes of taking it as it contains an enzyme, this enzyme is what converts the conversion of adenosine triphosphate into monophosphate, and it takes the drug butaline used in the treatment of bronchitis and emphysema, and time To reach the maximum concentration in the plasma it can be about 2 hours for drinking and 2 to 3 hours for tablets, and its effect lasts about 4 to 8 hours.
Indications for use of the drug:
- It is used as a medicinal drink in the treatment of pulmonary attacks, as well as in the treatment of chest attacks and asthma, in addition to treating high blood pressure.
- Butaline tablets are used in the treatment and treatment of bronchitis and emphysema, as well as in the treatment of narrowing of the airways, in addition to being used to expand the airways.
- Butaline is used to treat chest attacks in patients with heart disease, and it can also be used in treating breathing problems in addition to treating general asthma.
You may also be interested: Price and specifications of SELENGENA Dandruff and Tinea Shampoo
Dosage and method of use:
- Before using butaline tablets, it is best to consult your doctor to determine the appropriate dose for each case. In children from 2 to 6 years old, the dose is 1-2 mg per kilogram of the child's weight three times a day. For children 6 to 12 years old, the dose is 2 mg per day.
- The dose for children over 12 years old is 2-4 mg 3-4 times a day.
You may also be interested: the price and specifications of ZADITEN for treating allergies and preventing infections of the skin and nose
Contraindications and warnings of using the drug:
- Do not use in patients with hypersensitivity to any component of the medicine or to any component of the medicine.
- The drug should not be used in people with impaired liver and kidney function.
- The drug should not be taken during pregnancy, nor should it be used while breastfeeding.
You may also be interested: Selgun price and specifications are the best cough medicine for dry cough and chest allergy
Side effects of the drug:
- When taking the medicine, the patient may complain of muscle cramps and pain, as this medicine can cause an increase in the blood sugar level as well as a decrease in the level of potassium in the blood.
- Sometimes the patient may complain of a narrowing of the airways and cause itching and a rash, in addition to the presence of pain in the stomach and intestine, and an irregular heartbeat.
- It can also cause chest discomfort, tremors in the extremities, and feelings of anxiety and tension when taking butalene tablets.
You may also be interested: pseudoephedrine pseudoephedrine tablets price and specifications for nasal congestion
The price of the drug in pharmacies:
The medicine packages are available in pharmacies in the form of tablets and syrups, the price of which is not currently available, and we will work on providing it soon.
To maintain your respiratory system and the health and activity of the lungs, you should pay attention to daily exercises, especially breathing exercises that stimulate the lungs and protect them from diseases.
It is advised to pay attention to personal hygiene, wash your hands often, stay away from crowded places to protect them from viruses and infections, and put garbage in your mouth in the event that you go out of the house.
Smoking must be abstained, as it is one of the most common bad habits that affect the health of the respiratory system and lead to suffocation and cancer.
You may also be interested: Price and Specifications Calcipronate 2 g is indicated for the treatment of stress, anxiety and panic attacks