Medication Lasix Lasix is tablets used in the treatment of heart failure and diseases of fluid retention around where it contains some active substances such as furosemide which is considered diuretic effective diuretic it helps in preventing the body from absorbing fluids and salts.
Reasons to use Lasix
- Lasix to treat the condition of urinary retention.
- Treats constipation.
- Treatment of anal fissure.
- Treatment of edema in heart.
- The treatment of high blood pressure.
- Helps in expanding the blood vessels.
Allowed dose of medication is Lasix
- Dose for treating fluid retention be at the rate of tablet per day.
- The maximum daily dose be at the rate of 8 mg.
Side effects from taking Lasix
Tablets Lasix contains some negative results that be the cause of many damage health, as it contains side effects pose a significant risk to health and can be recognized in detail through the following points: –
- Low sodium cheese.
- Very low in potassium.
- Severe dryness in the mouth.
- Injury for.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- May cause hearing loss.
Contraindications to the use of the medication Lasix
- Prevent eating in case of allergy to the components of Lasix.
- Prevents the Eat in the case of pregnancy it is dangerous for the health of the fetus.
- Avoid taking Lasix in case of injury to liver cirrhosis.
- Warns in case of high cholesterol in blood.
- Care should be taken in the period of breastfeeding to ensure the health of the infant.
- Be a danger to gout patients.
- You must comply with the prescribed by your doctor.
The price of the drug Lasix
- Refill tablets 40 mg contain 24 of the tablet is divided to two partners at a price of 15 Egyptian pounds.
- Refill tablets 500 mg contain 20 tablet at a price of 245 pounds.
- Refill tablets 500 mg contains 10 strips at a rate of 100 tablet price of 1560 pounds.
- The price of the new 20 mg / 2 mL containing 3 ampoules 18 pounds
- The price of the package 20 mg/ 2 ml 13.8 SAR.
- The price of the refill concentration of 40 mg 23.65 SR.
Cure constipation with herbs
- Castor oil: is put drops of it in the juice but it is advised not to eat for pregnant women.
- Plant rhubarb: treated cases of constipation, but its use is recommended for short periods of time.
- Olive oil: shows a spoonful of this oil to power back on on the affirmative.
To inquire or question about the drugs we use your comments below the article through the site of the Arab Health.