Lettuce is the vegetables are a favorite for many people as it has many benefits for the body, but what are the benefits of lettuce for diabetic ‘s? This is what you will find dear reader in this article.
The nutritional value of the meanness
Lettuce from vegetables rich many health benefits for the body it contains iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, antioxidants and many important vitamins and minerals, and lettuce is also one of the types of vegetables, lean almost as a good source of fiber and water.
Benefits of lettuce for diabetic patients
All kinds of lettuce are very low in calories and contains high water content and have many health benefits for diabetes, including:
- The lettuce dietary fiber that helps delay the absorption of carbohydrates and reduces the chances of a sudden rise in blood sugar levels.
- Containing leaves fresh vitamin A , which prevents sight problems and blindness due to nerve damage resulting from diabetes.
- Benefits of lettuce for diabetic patients it contains good amounts of useful substances diet for diabetics such as vitamin B-6 and vitamin C , and thiamine.
- Contains potassium that helps control heart rate and blood pressure.
- Add lettuce to your diet helps to adjust sugar level in blood and reduce the body’s resistance to insulin.
- Needs lettuce on a low amount of carbohydrates and protein, it can convert protein into glucose to supply the body with energy.
- Benefits of lettuce for diabetic patients that contains fiber that supports normal bowel movement and helps to reduce levels of cholesterol it also contains beta-carotene.
- Contains vitamin K necessary for blood clotting and heart health, build strong bones, it also helps Alzheimer’s patients by limiting the damage to nerve cells in the brain.
- Contains manganese and vitamins A and C, two antioxidants that help prevent cell damage.
- Contains folic acid which is the main enzyme for hundreds of metabolic processes and is required for cell division.
- Contains iron which is a key element to configure the hemoglobin that provides oxygen to the tissues of the body and its deficiency can cause anemia.
- Add the lettuce to the authorities can prevent osteoporosis and anemia resulting from iron deficiency, it can also protect from cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
Read also: the benefits of lettuce The Amazing Health and skin
Benefits of lettuce for diabetes Type II
Lettuce is considered a rich source of antioxidants and are helpful in protection against oxidative damage, which is great, it reduces the production of oxidizing material, which increase with the incidence of Type II diabetes.
It is interesting that the lettuce helps to reduce insomnia, we all know the importance of sleep to hormones and the level of sugar in blood for diabetes, as it reduces the lettuce of the inflammation that is another symptom. diabetes.
Tips by eating lettuce
- Be sure to clean the lettuce well before use because it is considered a suitable place for the growth of millions of bacteria, viruses and parasites.
- Make sure the bank that you get from them on the lettuce.
- Consult your doctor in case of any symptoms.
Read also: what is the nutritional value of the meanness and its benefits to Man them?
In the end dear reader and that you know the benefits of lettuce for diabetic there can be only eating lettuce as a treatment but you should consult the doctor and take proper treatment for you regularly, and in case of any query you can consult one of our doctors here.