I always advise people to drink anise to soothe your throat and relieve the cough, you know with us dear reader on the benefits of anise cough and how to help to dilute it? They are also known benefits of anise health amazing.
What is anise?
Think of this plant species plant alchemy which also include celery, the parsley, the fennel and carrots, it contains this plant seeds of white flower small called anise seeds.
These seeds have a fragrant smell and the flavor is strong, where it is characterized by its taste that resembles the taste of licorice, so it can be added to many foods, desserts and drinks.
Anise seeds are known for their powerful health-promoting, and as a natural treatment alternative to treat many health conditions and diseases, and therefore has many benefits and uses, and we’ll show you the benefits of anise cough in this article.
Benefits of anise cough
Benefits of anise cough are among the basic benefits of anise that make most people say to use it, it is considered expectorant and works mainly on the treatment of cough, in addition to it may help to treat the symptoms of colds.
You can boil the anise seeds and add honey to that, and its the also for sore throat, they can also help to treat a blocked-up nose, asthma andbronchitis.
Early research showed also that drinking one glass of draft anise a day can reduce the symptoms of asthma, such as cough associated andsleep problems in the case of allergic asthma, but warn that it is not an alternative treatment if the doctor has prescribed you the drugs required for your condition.
Read also: the benefits of anise to relieve .. and its importance for digestive health
Benefits of anise for
Contains anise nutrients are important, so it is rich in minerals and vitamins, and rich mineral iron is important and essential to the health of the cells of the body, as well as contains essential minerals such as:
In addition to that contain anise on the ratio of carbohydrates, fiber, protein, fat, and all materials necessary for the health of the body, and thus offers many health benefits. Besides the benefits of anise cough, the anise has many astounding benefits include the following:
- It can help to cure indigestion, as some research indicates it helps to relieve flatulence and gases, and helps to improve the condition of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Can help to relieve pain in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
- May help anise to relieve the problem of constipation.
- Works anise to reduce the levels of sugar in the blood, so it can help people with diabetes, but you should monitor sugar levels regularly when taking it, and consult your doctor.
There are some potential benefits of anise, which need further confirmation such as:
- May help anise to solve some skin problems, where can be applied directly on the skin to treat psoriasis, scabies or apply it on the scalp to treat head lice too, but experiment on a small spot first and leave it long enough to make sure that no allergic reaction.
- It can help women to relieve the symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, and also reduce pain and during menstrual cycle.
You can learn more of the benefits of anise through this article: the benefits of anise is amazing and its side effects.
In the end, dear reader, after we have explained you the benefits of anise cough, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.