Flax seeds are a vegetarian food that provides healthy fats, antioxidants and fiber, which means that anyone can eat to enhance your health, thus you know on the benefit of flax seed slimming in the next section.
The benefits of flax seeds
Containing flax seed on certain nutrients that may have different health benefits, such as other vegetarian foods, flax seeds are rich in antioxidants, can help prevent disease by removing molecules that are called free radicals from the body.
Reduce the risk of cancer.
Containing flaxseed acids free fatty, research suggests that this may help prevent the growth of various types of cancer cells, an antioxidant that may slow tumor growth by preventing from the formation of new blood vessels, the survey found in 2013 the low rate of breast cancer among females who consumed flaxseed regularly.
Read also: know the benefits of flax seeds for the company.
Improve cholesterol and heart health
Recommends the American Heart Association (AHA) eating more fiber and omega 3 to promote heart health, may also help in the Prevention of cardiovascular diseases, containing the seeds of flax on all of these nutrients, flax seeds also contain phytosterols, and has a structure similar to cholesterol, but they help prevent the absorption of cholesterol in the intestine.
Read also: know the benefits of flax seeds for the deal.
Relieve the symptoms of arthritis
According to the foundation for arthritis, may help flax seed in reducing joint pain, some people dealing with rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, they add that there is a lack of evidence to support its use for this purpose, can be dealt with by the people:
- Grinded (tablespoon a day).
- Poke (one teaspoon to three tablespoons per day).
- In capsules 1300-3000 a day.
Read also: benefits of flaxseed for skin and installed.
Benefit of flax seed slimming
Use flax seed in all states, and many benefits, where I found the study, tracking of cases dealt with flax seeds to determine whether they affect the weight or not, the results showed a great effectiveness in weight loss, and enable researchers to identify the habits that made these people lose weight, which include:
- Exercise regularly (an hour of brisk walking most days of the week).
- Diet low-calorie low-fat.
- Track weight daily.
- Meal consistent include daily breakfast.
- Caution with follow regularly.
It is interesting that about half of the participants in this study received help in the weight loss from a dietitian or a doctor to lose weight.
Read also: damage flaxseed on pregnancy and lactation.
Risks of flax seeds
The nutrients in flax seeds may not be to everyone’s benefit, people should avoid products flax seeds or to speak to a doctor before taking them first if:
- Using blood thinners.
- Used non-steroidal antiinflammatory drugs.
- Medications are used to lower cholesterol.
- You have cancer of the breast or uterus.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- You have an allergy to flax seed.
In general, people who eat flax seed:
- Avoid flax seed, raw and ripe, as they may contain toxic compounds.
- Consume flax seeds with plenty of fluids, to prevent gastrointestinal problems.
- Buy small bottles only of flax seed oil in dark bottles and store them in the refrigerator, where they can explain the nutritional value of the oil rapidly, also, avoid the use of oil after the expiry date on the label.
Read also: know the benefits of flax seed oil.
In the end, after that you know benefit flax seed diet benefits the general health and side effects to use it excessive, we advise against excessive intake of flax seeds and consult your doctor first.