Cause infection (MRSA) infection a type of bacteria that has become resistant to many antibiotics used to treat staph infections regular.
We’ll light on these serious infections through exposure to these bacteria symptoms and causes of transmission and methods of treatment and Prevention.
What is the superbug mrsa is?
(MRSA) is a bacteria caused the infection to different parts of the human body, which is one of the most complex diseases of most strains of staph because it’s resistant to some antibiotics in common use.
Who is susceptible to infection with the bacterium MRSA is?
Spreading MRSA through contact so where can incidence of MRSA by touching another person carries it on his skin.
Or by touching things that contain the bacteria accumulated on them.
And bacteria MRSA about 2% of the population although most are not infected and they know that they are infected with the bacteria.
There are two different types of people who are infected with the bacterium MRSA:
The first type of HA-MRSA:
And low where the bacteria people of its availability in hospitals or health care settings other.
Most infections with MRSA to persons who have been in hospitals or other places for health care such as nursing homes, dialysis centers.
Usually related to injuries HA-MRSA procedures or devices gases found in hospitals, such as the use of tools in surgical operating rooms or IV tubes or artificial joints.
The second type is CA-MRSA:
And its high probability of incidence of this bacteria where transmitted to a person through the encounter with people living with the same environment in the community.
This kind of concern because the bacteria MRSA show up in healthy people who have not been hospitalized but has moved them to buy a connected with the surrounding society.
This is the other kind of bacterial infection MRSA in the wider community among healthy people associated with the society allows (CA-MRSA), which spreads through skin contact.
Includes persons at risk who are in groups such as the sources of my secondary school and involved in the care of children and people living in crowded conditions.
It has been determined infections of the skin bacterial infection CA-MRSA among some people who share the work of close to or more touching between them all, the examples of athletes in the team understand the likely transmission of these bacteria, the recruits of the military, prisoners and children in nurseries.
But they are seeing more and more injuries due to CA-MRSA in the general community, particularly in some geographic areas.
Bacteria CA-MRSA is more likely to impact on network where some studies have indicated that the average age of persons with mrsa transmitted to them from the hospital or health-care facilities 68 years old while the average age of persons with CA-MRSA was 23 years old only.
The causes of infection with the bacterium mrsa
There are different types of the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus, which are commonly called staph where staph bacteria usually on the skin or in the nose of about one third of the population.
And bacteria are not harmful in general unless it enters the body through a wound or any other way and even then not caused only minor problems in the skin of healthy people.
And the main reason for bacterial resistance to antibiotics:
- MRSA is the result of a long period of time from the use of antibiotics is often necessary, without consulting a doctor for years.
- Or that these antibiotics have been prescribed by a doctor for colds , flu and other viral infections that don’t respond to certain drugs.
- Even when antibiotics are used appropriately, they contribute to the emergence of bacteria resistant to drugs because they can not destroy all the bacteria target.
- Live bacteria mrsa on the evolutionary path fast so the germs have become resistant and the antibiotics making it could survive treatment with one antibiotic to resist other antibiotics.
Symptoms of superbug mrsa
Recognize the symptoms of infection with the bacterium MRSA on the place of the injury where it most often causes inflammation and mild to the skin such as sores , boils or cysts, but can also cause skin injuries and more serious or infected wound or the bloodstream, lungs or urinary tract.
Although most infections with the bacterium MRSA is not serious but some can be life-threatening where they feel many public health experts concerned about the spread of strains of MRSA severe because it is difficult to treat.
I usually start of skin infections when the incidence of this bacteria in the appearance of red bumps painful and may resemble pimples or stings spider so that may be the affected area:
Warm texture, the descent of the pus or liquid from the place of the infection accompanied by fever.
And can turn these bumps quickly into deep abscesses painful and require drainage surgery.
Sometimes keep bacteria trapped in the skin but can also penetrate deep into the body causing a potential threats that threaten their lives if they reached the bones , joints, surgical wounds and bloodstream, heart valves, lungs and urinary system.
When should I call a doctor?
You must accurately control skin problems simple pimple-like insect bites, wounds and scratches that may be infected by anyone of your family especially when children, if these wounds and situations drain pus or is accompanied by fever and heal them even after 3 days of antibiotic therapy prescribed to you by your doctor consult your doctor immediately.
Due to infection with the bacterium mrsa from different sources either from hospitals or from the community different risk factors in these two types:
Risk factors include bacteria, HA-MRSA of the first type
Be the hospital is the source of infection with HA-MRSA which is still bacteria MRSA a concern in hospitals because it can attack the most vulnerable such as the elderly, children and people with weakened immune systems.
They can also provide the medical tubing in hospitals, such as IV tubes or organs of the urinary catheter through the entry of bacteria MRSA to the body.
As to persons who reside in the facility long-term care such as nursing homes, these mulch products there even if they weren’t sick with it.
Risk factors include bacteria, CA-MRSA type II
Participation in sports (sports clubs) can spread bacteria MRSA easily through wounds and abrasion and trafficking.
And in crowded conditions or unhealthy helps to a disease outbreak MRSA as in the training camps of the military child care centers, and prisons.
Men who have sex with men (gay men) have a greater risk of infection with MRSA.
Transmitted superbug MRSA using drugs intravenously.
People who inject drugs are more likely by 16.3 time of infection with MRSA than others.
Complications bacteria MRSA
Can resist infection MRSA effects of many common antibiotics so difficult to treat, this can allow infection to spread rapidly and sometimes become life-threatening.
Prevention of infection with the bacterium MRSA
Prevent the spread of bacterial HA-MRSA of the first type
- In the hospital are often put persons infected with the bacteria in precautions to control severe especially less as a measure to prevent the spread of MRSA.
- You may ask visitors and health care workers who care for isolated people to wear protective clothing and must follow strict procedures about hand hygiene.
- Contaminated surfaces should be disinfected and the laundry correctly.
- Wear long sleeves when you’re around infected individuals.
- Wear gloves in health care facilities or when caring for infected individuals.
- Wash all clothing and linens that may be exposed to infected individuals in hot water.
Prevent the spread of superbug CA-MRSA type II
- Wash your hands well because washing your hands carefully and keep the best defense against germs, so scrub your hands with soap and water for at least 15 seconds then dry them with a towel especially are disposed of after use, and then uses another towel to close the tap.
- Wash hands before making or eating food, or touching eyes, nose or mouth.
- Wash your hands after cleaning nose, sneezing or cough or use the bathroom and get rid of the swelling after its use.
- Wash your hands after touching doorknobs or remote controls or phones.
- Carry a small bottle of disinfectant manual contains 62 % of alcohol, at least with the purified water sterilized in the Times that you can’t get soap and water.
- Keep wounds clean and covered with bandages sterile and dry until healed.
- May contain pus caused by the sores designed bacterial MRSAولكن keeping wounds covered will help prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Keep personal items and to avoid sharing such personal items such as towels, sheets, razors, clothing and sports equipment with one where the superbug MRSA on objects contaminated as well as through direct contact.
- Take a shower after games or practices Sports immediately after each game or practice sports and use soap and water.
- Cleansing the linens so that if you have a wound or sores, you must wash the towels and linens in the washer with high temperature (with added bleach, if possible) and dried in a hot dryer.
- You should wash the gym clothes Sports after the exercise.
- Don’t check yourself drugs illegal because drug users intravenously are at risk of many types of serious infections including the superbug MRSA, andHIV (AIDS) hepatitis C.
- Clean doorknobs, tables and toilets often.
- To prevent infection again: you must stay 3 feet at least of people who suffer from coughing or sneezing.
- Taking antibiotics as prescribed to you by a competent doctor, and stop taking it only after consulting your doctor even if you feel better it might make the infection if you don’t take all of the antibiotics.
Treatment of infection with the bacterium mrsa
If infection with mrsa can be a problem if the bacteria access to the body and often through wounds.
Bacteria mrsa usually symptoms simple not and do not need special treatment, but often can cause serious problems like infected wounds or pneumonia.
Can cure infection with the bacterium mrsa is usually treated with antibiotics, but over the decades have become some of the bacterial strains is MRSA resistant to antibiotics and destroy them all at once.
It has been discovered superbug MRSA for the first time in 1961 and is now resistant to methicillin and amoxycillin, penicillin, amoxicillin, antibiotics, and other common known as cephalosporins.
While still some antibiotics act the bacteria MRSA is constantly repeated with the researchers who are developing new antibiotics and difficult to eliminate.