Dear reader, learn all about the analysis of insulin resistance affiliated with us read the rest of the article.
The importance of the analysis of insulin resistance
If insulin resistance occurs when you do not respond to the cells in muscle, fat, liver and well to insulin, and therefore can not use glucose in the blood for energy, to compensate for this, the pancreas produces more insulin, and over time, blood sugar levels rise.
The importance of the analysis of insulin resistance to be the results will help us in the Prevention of exposure to the syndrome of insulin resistance, which may lead to the emergence of a range of health problems such as:
- High blood pressure.
- High cholesterol in the blood.
- Diabetes of the second type.
And you can know that you have insulin resistant only after a blood test shows your blood sugar levels.
Read Also: 10 misconceptions about diabetes
The reasons to do the analysis of insulin resistance
There are some signs of casualty with insulin resistance, which leads us to the analysis of insulin resistance, include:
- To be a measure of the waist more than 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women.
- To be the highest blood pressure readings of 130/80.
- Increase the level of glucose when fasting 100 mg / dL.
- To be the level of triglycerides during fasting more than 150 mg / dL.
- Increase the level of HDL cholesterol 40 mg / dL in men and 50 mg / dL in women.
- The appearance of patches of skin and the velvet dark.
The causes of resistance to insulin
- Obesity, especially abdominal.
- Life style non-active.
- To be your diet full of carbohydrates.
- Gestational diabetes.
- Exposure to certain health problems such as disease non-alcoholic fatty liver andpolycystic ovary syndrome.
- Having a family history of diabetes.
- Hormonal disorders, such as hypertrophy of the parties.
- Taking certain medications such as steroids and anti-psychotics and medications HIV.
- Sleep problems such as sleep apnea.
Read also: what is the analysis of sugar and of the cumulative in?
The types of analysis insulin resistance
Your doctor will diagnose insulin resistance you have, through:
- Questions, to know the medical history of your family.
- Physical exam, to know your weight and your blood pressure.
- Blood tests, such as:
- Choose the ratio of plasma glucose during fasting, and this test your blood sugar after you refrain from eating for at least 8 hours.
- Glucose tolerance test oral, after two hours of procedures for glucose test during fasting, you will drink a local drive, then do another blood test for you.
- Test hemoglobin A1C, and shows a blood test that average sugar level in your blood during the two or three months past, doctors use this test to diagnose diabetes, if you suffer from diabetes, it helps to make sure that your blood sugar is under control, you may need to take the test again to confirm the results.
And you can take some steps to reverse the result of the analysis of insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes, such as:
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days or more per week.
- Get to a healthy weight, if you are not sure how to get your weight to a healthy weight, ask your doctor, may also want to speak with a dietitian and personal trainer certified.
- A healthy diet contains fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, beans, fish, legumes and other proteins lean.
- Regularity in taking medications as prescribed by your doctor.
Read also: all you need to know about insulin resistance
Complications of insulin resistance
If you don’t address the insulin resistance syndrome, this may lead to some complications, such as:
- High sugar in blood sharply.
- Severe drop in blood sugar.
- Exposure to a heart attack.
- Kidney disease.
- Eye problems.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
Dear reader, after you know your on analysis of the insulin resistance , the causes of exposure للإصابه syndrome of insulin resistance, you should beware of the complications of insulin resistance and communicate with your doctor quickly when exposure, for further queries, you can consult one of our doctors here