Diabetes is a condition that affects the body’s ability to produce or use insulin, shows diabetes by high blood sugar to abnormal levels. We’ll explore together in this article on the analysis of the diabetes types, and transactions that should be subject to this analysis.
Of is that you should be subjected to test for diabetes?
Diabetes in its early stages, may cause or not cause many symptoms, so you must undergo immediate tests diabetes if you experience these early symptoms that sometimes occur, such as:
- Extreme thirst.
- Feeling tired and fatigue most of the time.
- Feeling very hungry.
- Blurry vision.
- Urinating more than usual.
Recommends the American Diabetes Association (ADA) to conduct a diabetes test for:
- A diabetic patient who is suffering from overweight.
- Or if you have high blood pressure, or high triglycerides, or low HDL cholesterol, or heart disease.
- Or you have a family history of diabetes.
- Or if there is a personal history of blood sugar levels not natural, or signs of insulin resistance.
- Or you’re a woman with a history of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), or gestational diabetes.
Read also: the symptoms of diabetes.
Analysis of diabetes
The A1c test
Is the A1c test one of the most common tests; and the results more accurate, and not fast when undergo not.
The test shows also the name of the test hemoglobin diabetes or sugar test are cumulative, which measures the amount of glucose that attaches itself to red blood cells in your body, during the last two or three months, and its results are:
- The results of less than 5.7 percent, to be normal.
- Results between 5.7 and 6.4 percent indicate diabetes.
- Results that are equal to or greater than 6.5 percent indicate diabetes.
Read also: more information about the A1c test.
Test, random sugar
Includes testing blood sugar random blood draw at any time, regardless of the last time you had something to eat, and its results that are equal to or greater than 200 milligrams per deciliter (mg / dL) indicates diabetes.
Choose sugar during fasting types of analysis diabetes
Include tests of blood sugar while fasting pull your blood after fasting, which usually means not eating for 8 to 12 hours, and the outcome may be:
- Results less than 100 mg / dL, is considered normal.
- Results between 100 and 125 mg / dL indicate diabetes.
- Results equal to or greater than 126 mg / dL after two Tests in a row indicate diabetes.
Glucose tolerance test oral
Being test oral glucose (OGTT) throughout the two hours, the test blood sugar in the beginning, then they are eating a sugary drink, and after two hours, the selection of sugar levels again, and results are as follows:
- Less than 140 mg / dL, is considered normal.
- Results between 140 and 199 mg / dL indicate diabetes.
- Results that are equal to or greater than 200 mg / dL indicate diabetes.
Urine test for diabetes of analysis types of diabetes
Urine tests are not always used to diagnose diabetes, and is often used by doctors if they think you have diabetes of the first type.
Tests of gestational diabetes
The infected women of the risk factors have selected for diabetes at the first visit to them; to see if we already have diabetes, there are two types of tests:
- Test glucose first: this includes the test drink the glucose solution, and then blood is withdrawn after an hour to measure the levels of sugar, and the results of 130 to 140 mg / dL or less is considered normal.
- The second test depends on the action of the glucose tolerance test for two hours.
Also read: know more on the analysis of gestational diabetes.
I know our dear reader on the importance of analysis of diabetes , types, people, should be performed, if you have any queries my dear reader, do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here.