Your baby may suffer from a lack of weight, it is natural to worry, but there are many different reasons that can make the child suffer, and therefore begin to search for ways to allow the child to quickly but only a doctor is what determines if your child needs it or not, affiliate with us, dear reader, to learn more about this.
How many calories are needed by children?
Children’s different sizes and burn every body differs from another, so there is no perfect number of calories that every child should be addressed, but there is a range recommended for most children by age:
A child between the age of 6-12 years
Children aged between 6-12 years from 1600 to 2200 calories per day, depending on the extent of their activity.
Girls at puberty
When you reach the age of the spores, girls need more calories than before, but they tend to need fewer calories than boys.
Male at puberty.
With the entry of boys the age of puberty, they may need to between 2500 to 3000 calories per day, especially if they are active too.
In general over the different ages the children active and moved around a lot need more calories than others, and if you are eating more calories than the body needs, they turn to the excess fat that causes weight gain and other health problems, and doctor can tell you whether your child is suffering from an increase or decrease of the situation.
Read also: know the table of the weight of the baby normal since lattes and even years of age.
Ways to allow the child quickly
Once your child becomes a second of the action, you can enter low-fat dairy products gradually and reduce fat in other foods, provided that your child eats well and grows naturally.
When your child is five years old, you must follow a healthy diet low-fat, such as that recommended for adults, but if your child is suffering from a lack of weight, but not because of any medical condition, you can allow the child quickly and help him to gain weight through these tips:
- Make sure that his diet contains high-calorie foods.
- Enter foods such as nuts, vegetable oils and avocado in his diet.
- Give your child light meals small but frequent between the main meals to reach the goal of a certain weight.
- Reduce the juices and milk with a cup or two cups a day many of the drinks in the day especially when approaching the time of the food may spoil his appetite.
- Eating at least five portions of a variety of fruits and vegetables every day.
- Eat meals that are based on potatoes or bread or rice or pasta or starchy carbs other.
- Eat some dairy products or alternatives to dairy such as soy beverages and choose options low-fat and low-sugar.
- Eating grains and legumes, fish, eggs, meat and other proteins.
- Targeting two portions of fish each week, and one of which must be oily, such as salmon or mackerel.
- Eating small amounts of oils to customers not saturated.
Important vitamins for kids
The health ministry recommends giving drops vitamin A, andvitamin C, andvitamin D for all children aged between 6 months and 5 years.
This may be particularly important for children who are underweight, who may not eat a diet varied enough to provide all the nutrients that they need.
But are given children’s vitamins on the recommendation of a doctor, because it may be your child doesn’t need to implement it and cause the damage to increase vitamins in the body, so make sure what you eat your child and you don’t have to maintain its growth in the beginning of the age correctly.
Read also: are there vitamins to increase the length of the baby and promote the growth of it?.
In the end, dear reader, that you know to allow the child to quickly and the amount of calories needed by the child, as well as vitamins important for a child, make sure the safety of your child and nurture it properly, and we wish you continued health and wellness for you and your baby.