Allergic rhinitis result from inflammation of the inner lining of the nose, and chronic allergies for more than four consecutive weeks, unlike the acute rhinitis or acute allergies that last only a few days or up to four weeks, so how can reduce the and treatment of allergic rhinitis, chronic and with her? You know they are with us through the following.
The symptoms of allergic rhinitis, chronic
The most important symptoms of allergic rhinitis, chronic is nasal congestion, you may feel that you need to do your nose all the time, but you don’t find the risk, this is because the warming is not caused by accumulation of mucus, but because the nasal passages are swollen and inflamed.
Other symptoms include allergic rhinitis, chronic the following:
- Runny nose.
- Nasal congestion.
- Itchy eyes, nose and throat.
- Having a blue color under your eyelids lower.
Symptoms tend to be seasonal during the periods in which the causes of irritant and allergic reactions.
Read also: the sensitivity of the spring, their symptoms and treatment methods
Allergic rhinitis treatment chronic medication
Can medicines known as antihistamines that help in the treatment of the underlying cause of allergic rhinitis, there are many drugs that acted without a prescription and the drugs that are prescribed by a doctor which help to relieve some of the inflammation in the nasal passages, these include:
- Antihistamines, which acted without a prescription for the treatment of allergies, include oral medications and sprays nasal.
- Nasal sprays saline.
- Medications remover combustible; do not use decongestants for more than three days because they may cause reflux, making the symptoms worse.
- Sprays and corticosteroid nasal.
- Nasal sprays Banticholinergic.
- Allergy shots or sublingual immunotherapy for allergies.
Read also: treat stuffy nose in different ways and effective
Allergic rhinitis treatment chronic at home
The best way to prevent allergic rhinitis is chronic and treatment is to avoid the allergen; it is not always possible to avoid allergens or irritants, but you can reduce your exposure by following the tips below:
- Keep the windows closed when you start the season, the spread of pollen.
- Wear a mask when mowing the lawn, or doing the work of the garden, or cleaning the House.
- Purchase air purifier.
- Change filters for heating and air conditioning your periodically.
- Buy protective pad from dust mites.
- Wash your bedding weekly in hot water.
- Bathed your pet continuously, and cut their hair to excess to avoid the spread of the epidemic.
- Take a shower after you return from abroad.
- Avoid secondhand smoke, this method ensures the reduction and treatment of allergic rhinitis, chronic significantly.
- And don’t forget sure to drink sufficient amount of water and fluids free of caffeine to encourage the drainage of mucus from the nose and reduce inflammation.
Read also: a week continuous sneezing treatment Natural Herbal prevention
It is considered nasal irrigation is one home remedies that may be useful for both allergic rhinitis and non-allergic.
Includes nasal irrigation, also called nasal lavage, using a solution of saline to wash the nasal passages, is available nasal sprays pre-packaged at most pharmacies, or you can try using a bowl grazing for domestic use.
If you choose to use pot to irrigate the nose home, make sure you use distilled water or sterile or boiled and cooled in advance or filtered in order to prevent serious injuries.
Allergic rhinitis treatment chronic surgery.
Chronic rhinitis caused by structural problems in the nose and sinuses, such as deviated nose or nasal polyps, may require corrective surgery.
The surgery is usually a last resort for the treatment of allergic rhinitis and chronic if it didn’t work several other treatment options available, and surgery to correct structural problems of the nose or sinuses by a doctor, ENT or a specialist ear, nose and throat.
Read also: the process of modifying the nasal septum, what is the process of a deviated septum is?
If you suffer from constant nasal congestion that does not resolve after use of decongestants or antihistamines, which acted without a prescription, consult your doctor.
You should also consult a doctor if you have fever or severe pain in your face or you have inflammation in the sinus; when to see a doctor be prepared to tell him the idea that you went through these symptoms and treatments you’ve tried already; for more information about the methods of allergic rhinitis treatment chronic can you communicate with one of our doctors here.