Many are wondering about the best solution to the pain of the teeth annoying, that the pain which results from some dental problems, or occur because of failure to maintain cleanliness of the teeth, continued with us dear reader the following article to find out the best ways that may help you in getting rid of tooth pain.
Causes of tooth pain
Before figure out the best solution to the pain of the teeth, you must know the causes of this pain, where it may occur as a result of inflammation of the central part of the tooth which is called Pulp, which contains nerve endings sensitive to pain dramatically, it may happen inflammation of the pulp due to contact with something the teeth ,include some of the common causes of toothache include:
- Tooth decay.
- Abscess of the tooth.
- Infections or gum disease.
- Recession of the gingival or receding gums which case it becomes the root of the gums exposed.
- Tooth fractures.
- Fillings damaged or broken.
- After the installation of the following.
- Tooth sensitivity to foods or beverages hot or cold.
Other causes that may lead to infection and pain dental severe, so we’ll give you the best solution for toothache until you can get rid of this nagging feeling.
Read also: pain teeth after filling it permanent … What are the causes of happen?
A solution to the pain of the teeth at home
Can resort to some of the ways home get rid of tooth pain include some of the following:
- Rinse the mouth with salty water because it is considered a natural antiseptic, helps reduce inflammation and heal any wounds in the mouth.
- Rinse the mouth by using hydrogen peroxide, which helps to relieve pain and inflammation and killing bacteria, as it reduces the Black the teeth.
- Use cold compresses because they help to constrict blood vessels, which leads to reduce the pain.
- Use bags of mint tea to numb the pain and soothe sensitive gums by putting them after a little cool to the area of pain.
- The use of vanilla extract which helps to numb the pain, because it contained anti-oxidant properties make it effective treatment.
Solution for toothache using garlic
Is used garlic for thousands of years in medical treatments of the teeth, where it is known by its properties useful in killing harmful bacteria that cause black teeth, and also can be used as a painkiller, you can grind a clove of garlic to put on the affected area pain, or chew a clove of fresh garlic slowly.
Read also: treat pain tooth cavities, treatments simple home
Solution for toothache herbal
- Clove is used for the treatment of dental pain since the foot, because it numbs the pain effectively and inflammation.
- Guava leaves, where the that has anti-inflammatory properties can help heal wounds, and help on oral health care.
- Wheat sprouts contain a myriad of healing properties, it helps to relieve inflammation of the mouth and fights bacteria.
- Thyme contains the characteristics of strong anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties, and helps to dental treatment.
A solution to the pain of the tooth with medicines and medical treatments
May some people use pain relievers without a prescription, such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen, but you should not take any medications to treat the teeth without consulting a specialist physician.
The doctor can prescribe antibiotics if there is swelling in the gums or face, or if the patient has a fever, the doctor says sometimes the rights of local anesthetic around the site of the pain to control it.
May use doctor to the deep cleaning of the teeth to remove harmful bacteria and plaque, it also will conduct medical tests and X-rays to discover the exact reason for the pain and to determine the most appropriate way to treat it.
Also read: treatment of dental pain in children with home remedies and other medical
Need to consult a doctor
After the Battle of the best solution to the pain of the teeth, you should know that it is necessary to resort to a doctor immediately if you suffer from any symptoms of the subsequent:
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Pain when biting on the tooth.
- Redness of the gums is not normal.
- The presence of secretions or pus out of an unpleasant smell.
Read also: causes of pain of teeth and its symptoms and how to treat and prevent.
In the end, dear reader, that you know the best solution to the pain of the teeth, if you have any further queries do not hesitate to consult one of our doctors here